Wednesday 16 May 2012

it's been a while,

First things first, I've got to apologize! I haven't been keeping up with things on my blog so I'll attempt to get better at it! I'm in my new wonderful apartment with my new wonderful roomies! I'm loving it! My boyfriend and some friends are coming down to visit me in this quiet town this coming weekend and I am beyond excited! Also, one of my roomies is turning 20!! Party time, wahoooo! Anyways, enough on the life scoop and onto some more fun things!

As I have recently become extremely bored in this small town, I've become slightly obsessed with nail blogs and nail art!!! one of my previous posts had a bunch of fun designs...WELL I've found the creme du le creme of nail art sites! I AM IN LOVE! The site is called Supa Nails hahah, just see for your beautiful selves because this site will change your life as you know it, or it will at the very least show you some super cool nails! Also, if you ever need fun ideas for doing your nails here's a great sitee called the Haus of Lacquer ! It's the awesomest. Especially if you have long nails (which I do not) because theres some super cool designs and styles! Anywho, I hope you enjoy! Bedtime for me!

austa le vista baby,

with love,

mel

No comments:

Post a Comment