Wednesday 11 April 2012

procrastinating!

 
                                                                             Beloved Crochet Shorts

                                                                     Tampaa Bright Wedges-Steve Madden

Hey hey heyyy!
I'm just waiting for my microsoft excel to download the new software so I can begin studying for my math exam (which is this Friday, AH!) and I visited one of my fave blogs called A Beautiful Mess. Elsie (the creator) is a boutique owner and her blog is the cutest! I love it...while I was creeping admiring Elsie's adorable blog, I came across this fantastical website...yes that's right.. FANTASTICAL!! It has the girliest, cutest, most beauty-full spring and summer dresses and skirts and shirts, and EVERYTHING!

I love it, and I'm sure you will toooo! 

Visit Chic Wish

with love,

mel

No comments:

Post a Comment