Thursday 12 April 2012

...

                                                                                Silver Fox Faux Fur Coat 
 
                                                                                Zoe Dress Leopard Print

 
Well today was extremely boring productive. My math final is tomorrow at 2pm and spending the ENTIRE freaking day at the library studying, so to treat myself, I ordered a few things from nasty gal...my fave! (It's still a little cold here in the nish so the coat will be perfectttt!) so excited for it to arrive!
In other news, I just finished watching my big brother's hockey game (GO BRUINS)!! It was their first playoff game this yer against Washington capitals (booo!). Soo I'd like to congratulate brad and the team on their first win of the 2012 playoffs!! Proud of you guys!
OH big news! Totally almost forgot...but I've got a job lines up for next year (eeekkk!!). I am so ecstatic about it!! It's at this adorrrrable boutique here called Botica! The lady who owns it is a small business owner and she's been doing this for like 10 years or something so she knows whats up! So hopefully she'll be able to show me some pointers on starting up my own business and the ups and downs that come with it! 
Can't wait!! I'll keep you updated! But for now, it's bed timeeee !!
with love, 
mel

No comments:

Post a Comment